WEIRD APE BLACK KOLT
- British design watch.
- Skeleton dial with an automatic movement.
- Sapphire crystal glass.
- This watch from the Weird Ape collection features a black skeleton dial with red hours & minutes hands and red hour markers, and the “Weird Ape” logo at the 12 o’clock.
- Fitted with black brushed 316L stainless-steel case.
- Beige/Tan suede leather strap detailed with beige stitching and finished with a traditional buckle to ensure security on the wrist.
- This watch contains jewel bearings to reduce friction on the gear bearings to increase the accuracy and lifetime of the movement.
Share with a friend:
- Theblack and tan stylingof this watch make for a bold piece, perfect for any occasion.
- Made to survive stresses of daily life, and for everything from laundry and washing your hands, to getting caught in true British rain, this watch is50 metres water resistant.
Usually For Men
Water Resistancy 50 Metres
Dial Colour Black Glass Sapphire Crystal Case
Colour Black Case Width 40mm Case Thickness 12mm Case Shape RoundCase
Material 316L Stainless-steel
Band Colour Beige/Tan
Band Material Leather Band Width 20mm
Clasp Type Buckle
Hour Markers Red